The LABOUR-INT 1 Follow Up
This action will follow up on the three LABOUR-INT 1 pilot actions implemented in Belgium, Germany and Italy (Milan) and will be expanded according to the guidelines provided by the EGSM. The objectives of this action are to:
- take stock and further disseminate the results achieved under the LABOUR-INT 1 national pilot actions by bringing together as many as possible stakeholders involved in the labour market integration of asylum-seekers and refugees, especially those who did not take part in the previous pilot actions.
- raise awareness and possible sign a multi-stakeholder alliance inspired by the European Partnership for Integration signed by the European Commission and the Economic and Social Partners on 20 December 2017, at the local/regional/national level.
Connected Networks, Projects and Initiatives
- The UnionMigrantNet (UMN), the European Trade Unions’ Network of Assistance for Migrants’ Integration led by the ETUC
- The European Refugees Integration Action Scheme (ERIAS) project led by Formaper and supported by EUROCHAMBRES
- The European Migrant Entrepreneurship Network (EMEN)project
- The EC initiative Employers together for integration to support labour market integration
+32 2 224 04 47
FOLLOW OUR PROGRESS AT WWW.LABOUR-INT.EU
The only EGSM working tool is the report presented above, created by the researchers from FIERI